- I have read and understand all of the following rules and terms and conditions.
1. Bullet News Deals a Venue: Bullet News Deals offers a venue for buyers to purchase a number of items. Bullet News Deals offers items from other vendors for sale in the auction. The item(s) offered through the auction or fixed price sales listing are provided on the basis of the representations made by the vendor. Bullet News Deals makes no representations or warranties and there are no conditions of any kind, express or implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the goods and services offered through the auction or fixed prices sales process, or with respect to any transactions conducted through the auction or fixed price sales process, including without limitation implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, any implied warranty arising from a course of dealing or usage of trade and any obligation, liability, right, claim or remedy in tort or breach of contract including negligence. Since we are a venue, we do not assume any liability or responsibility for any disputes between vendors and buyers. We also cannot guarantee that a vendor or buyer will consummate any sale and vendors and buyers both agree that this is a risk that they assume. You agree to release Bullet News Deals and its parent, subsidiaries, related and associated companies and their officers, directors, agents and employees from claims, demands and damages of every kind and nature arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
2. Member Account, Password and Security: Once you register, you will receive a Password. You must be 18 years of age or older to register. Please do not use this site if you are under the age of 18. Each member is entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his or her user ID and password. Furthermore, members are entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under his or her user ID and password. A member must immediately notify Bullet News Deals of any unauthorized use of his or her user ID and password.
3. Bidding and Buying:
*Note: All Prices/Bids are in CDN funds and all transactions are in CDN funds*
If you are the highest bidder in one of the online auctions or a buyer of one of the items available in our fixed price listings, you are obligated to complete the transaction with Line 2 and to pay the cost of the item, together with all applicable taxes
(13% for Niagara and Ontario residents) . Shipping fees and any other fees associated with shipping and receiving of the item will depend on your location and the type of item that you have purchased. If you are the winning bidder, you will immediately be notified by email. At that time, you must contact the vendor directly to determine the additional associated costs with your particular item.
When bidding on an auction item you may place a maximum secret bid. The system will bid on your behalf in the allotted bid increment over the second placed bidder until it reaches your maximum secret bid. You may pay less than the amount you said you’d pay. Never more.
You should also know that bidding on an item is an irrevocable offer to buy the item at the price bid.
Please note that a valid VISA or MasterCard is required to purchase any item offered for sale on this site, both via the online auction and the fixed price format. Your credit card will be billed if you are the highest bidder at auction close or if you are the purchaser of a fixed price item. All successful bidders will receive a confirmation email from Bullet News Deals that outlines the transaction process. If a credit card is declined for any reason, Bullet News Deals, or the appropriate vendor, will attempt to contact the buyer via phone and/or email.
5. Shipping Charges and Terms: Buyers are responsible for any and all shipping costs, tariffs, duties, customs or any other fees associated with the shipping and receiving of the item directly with the vendor. Bullet News Deals bears no responsibility for late, lost, misdirected or undelivered items or items which are damaged before, during or after shipping.
6. Accuracy of Vendors' Descriptions: Bullet News Deals is not responsible for the accuracy of the descriptions of the items or the services presented by vendors. Nor does Line 2 Auction accept responsibility for, and expressly denies liability of, any warranty or description stated therein. Statements by vendors are not be construed as co-joined by Bullet News Deals in any implicit or explicit approval, sponsorship, endorsement or guarantee. The vendors expressly assume all risk and liability arising from the offer for sale, the actual sale and the delivery.
7. Member Conduct: Member's right to use the Bullet News Deals site is personal to member. Member's use of the site is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Member agrees: (1) not to use the site for illegal purposes; (2) not to interfere or disrupt networks connected to the site; (3) to abide by all rules, guidelines, and terms and conditions as listed; and (4) not to transmit through the site any unlawful, harassing, libelous, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material or communication of any kind or nature.
8. Termination or Suspension of Membership: Bullet News Deals reserves the right to issue warnings, temporary or indefinite suspensions or terminations of membership to the Bullet News Deals site to any user who violates any of the provisions set out in the rules, guidelines, and terms and conditions as listed or for any other reason at our sole discretion. If a member objects to any of these terms and conditions, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or is dissatisfied with the site in any way, such member's only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the site and to terminate his or her membership. The following are examples of unacceptable member conduct which may result in termination or suspension of membership in Bullet News Deals's sole discretion:
- Invalid or fraudulent registration information
- Any abuse of Bullet News Deals feedback/ratings, discussion board and live chat forums
- Fraudulent selling or bidding activity
- Deadbeat selling and bidding activity
- Multiple accounts
- Participation by minors
- Repeated bid retraction requests
- Bid shilling
- Colluding with others
- Failing to pay after winning an auction or purchasing a fixed price item
9. Termination of Auctions and Fixed Price Sales Listings: Bullet News Deals reserves the right to terminate at any time and without notice any auctions or fixed price sales in the event Bullet News Deals, in its sole discretion, deems them: (1) to be overtly inflammatory, controversial, or offensive to our members; (2) to be multiple, identical listings within a category or cross-posted in more than one additional category; (3) to contain advertisements that wholly or mainly are intended to divert buyers away from the Bullet News Deals site; (4) to display evidence of fraudulent or illegal listing information or bidding activity; or (5) violate any of the rules, guidelines, and terms and conditions of this site.
10. Modifications to Site: Bullet News Deals reserves the right to modify or discontinue the site with or without notice to its members. Bullet News Deals shall not be liable to any member, vendor or buyer, in tort or in contract, should Bullet News Deals exercise its right to modify or discontinue the site.
11. Disclaimer of Warranties: YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF Bullet News Deals IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS' AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. Bullet News Deals EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTIBILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Bullet News Deals MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR THAT THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE. Bullet News Deals MAKES NO WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THE SITE OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SOFTWARE WILL BE CORRECTED. Bullet News Deals MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THIS SITE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE SITE. USERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAKING ARRANGEMENTS FOR PAYMENT AND SHIPPING OF ITEMS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY USER FROM Bullet News Deals OR THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
12. Limitation of Liability: NEITHER Bullet News Deals NOR LINE 2 REVENUE SYSTEMS INC., THE COMPANY WHICH DESIGNED THE SITE, SHALL IN ANY WAY BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THIS SITE OR ALTERATION OF USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INLCUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF Bullet News Deals OR LINE 2 REVENUE SYSTEMS INC. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
14. Refund Policy: Any disputes arising from the purchase of a product or service should be attempted to be reconciled by the purchaser and the vendor. Should the dispute not be reconcilable or should the merchant be unable to provide the services or goods purchased on this order because of business failure, or is unwilling to redeem the voucher according to the conditions and limitations printed on the voucher, please contact Bullet News Deals at firstname.lastname@example.org; credit the full purchase price for any unredeemed vouchers to the credit card you used for this transaction.